Welcome Facebook Member. Enjoy a FREE £60 case of Naked Wines, on us!
Enter code NAKED100FB at checkout, when placing your order of £100 or more. See terms below...
ENJOY LUXURY SOCKS & DELICIOUS FREE WINE?
Your Christmas shopping may just have become more rewarding.
Our lovely friends at Naked Wines have agreed to send a FREE £60 case of their finest wines, for any order over £100 placed with London Sock Co. online.
To claim yours, simply enter code:
Enter your code NAKED100FB at checkout, when placing any order of £100 or more.
Some specific terms apply, please see below:
TO CLAIM YOUR FREE CASE OF WINE
Please note the following:
- Available in UK ONLY: Due to restrictions on transporting liquids, Naked Wines can only send wine to customers in the United Kingdom.
- To Claim: Simply place your order of £100 or more on our website, entering code NAKED100FB at checkout. Shortly after completing your order, we will contact you with your instructions to receive your exclusive Naked Wines case, directly from Naked Wines. There is absolutely no catch.
- Who can claim? Provided you are over the age of 18 and living in the United Kingdom, this wine offer is available to you. You can still enjoy this offer if you are an existing customer of Naked Wines.
- No Refunds available: We can only accept exchanges for items purchased with this offer, provided the items are unused and returned in resalable condition.
YOUR FREE CASE OF NAKED WINES WORTH £60
WHAT'S IN YOUR CASE
- Arabella Merlot 2015 : If dark, smooth, easy-drinking reds are your thing, this is trouble in a bottle.
- Virgile Joly Sauvignon 2015: Subtle soft fruit flavours, all fresh apple and baked gooseberry with a slightly herbal edge.
- Castillo Catadau Gran Reserva 2009: Matured slowly, in toasty oak barrels to give it that mellow, smooth, caramel and vanilla flavour. Yum!
- Sacchetto Janus Pinot Grigio Veneto 2015: This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- Dominic Hentall Las Dos Tierras Malbec 2015: This packs a seriously yummy punch, it’s jam packed with bags of juicy red fruits, with a silky smooth finish.
- Mauricio Lorca Angel’s Selection Torrontes 2015: Take all the zingy freshness of a good Sauvignon, round the flavours out with a bit of apple and pear, ease off on the gooseberry and add a touch of cream. Bingo.