GuppyFriend Washing Bag
Prevent tiny microplastic fibres from being released into our water systems and oceans when washing your clothing with the Guppyfriend washing bag. Simply place items containing synthetic fibres (like socks) into the bag and wash as normal. The broken fibres can then be collected from the corners of the bag and thrown in the bin. More good news? This bag prolongs the life of your clothes, will keep your socks in pairs (finally!), and it’s recyclable.
- Delivery & ReturnsOrders placed by 2pm on any business day, will be dispatched the same day, but shipping times will vary. Click here for typical shipping times.
- Instructions For Use
- Fill to about 2/3 full so that the textiles can easily move around in the bag.
- Add other (non-synthetic) garments
- Wash at 40°c maximum
- Use liquid and natural detergents without synthetics
- Remove coarse dirt and pet hair before washing
- Slide the zipper all the way until the bag is securely closed.
- Rinsing under running water – so that the collected microplastic fibres are not washed into the environment
- Washing sharp-edged objects – to avoid damaging the material
- Ironing – this can also damage the material (the crumpled surface is not a problem)
- Use in the tumble dryer – broken fibres can get out of the bag
- Hang/dry in direct sunlight – to avoid damaging the material
- Delivery & Returns