Fancy a FREE £60 case of Naked Wines, on us?
Enjoy Luxury Socks & Delicious Free Wine?
Your Christmas shopping may just have become more rewarding.
Our lovely friends at Naked Wines have agreed to send a FREE £60 case of their finest wines when you spend over £120 with us.
Some specific terms apply, please see below:
To claim your free case of wine
Please note the following:
- Available in UK ONLY: Due to restrictions on transporting liquids, Naked Wines can only send wine to customers in the United Kingdom.
- To Claim: Simply spend over £120 online with London Sock. Co. Shortly after completing your order, we will contact you through e-mail with your instructions to receive your exclusive Naked Wines case, directly from Naked Wines. There is absolutely no catch.
- Who can claim? Provided you are over the age of 18 and living in the United Kingdom, this wine offer is available to you. You can still enjoy this offer if you are an existing customer of Naked Wines.
- No Refunds available: We can only accept exchanges for items purchased with this offer, provided the items are unused and returned in resalable condition.
- Offer expires: January 31st 2018
Your free case of naked wines worth £60
What's in Your Case
- Galodoro Vinho Regional Lisboa Red 2015: Delicious, fresh and easy-drinking – a unique blend of traditional Portuguese grapes with an added Cabernet kick; fruity and smooth, with excellent freshness
- Benjamin Darnault Minervois 2016: This beautifully crafted, Minervois will take your tastebuds directly to the gloriously sunny south of France; its rich, ripe, blackcurrant and mulberry fruit bomb of flavour that explodes on your tongue
- Carlos Rodriguez Black Label Bargondia Rioja 2016: This is classic Rioja. Smooth, creamy strawberry fruits, with a little touch of raspberry underneath, all wrapped up in a cloak of vanilla oak that makes the mouth quiver with anticipation. Stunning stuff
- Virgile Joly Sauvignon 2016: Its subtle soft fruit flavours, all fresh apple and baked gooseberry with a slightly herbal edge slip down far too easily
- Mauricio Lorca Angels Selection Torrontes 2016: Take all the zingy freshness of a good Sauvignon, round the flavours out with a bit of apple and pear, ease off on the gooseberry and add a touch of cream
- Vivolo Pinot Grigio 2016: Fantastic with food, but utterly gorgeous all on its lonesome, it’s crisp, refreshing and utterly scrumptious