Food and Travel's 2017 London Restaurant of the Year and UK Restaurant of the Year.
Modern British food in casual surroundings.
The menu is inspired by British dishes and created using Asian flavours and techniques.
Flavour combinations that work perfectly are a testament to the fact both owner, Adam Handling, and head chef Jamie Park were finalists on Masterchef, the professionals.
The Frog is a hidden gem that is worth being unearthed with two restaurants, one near Spitalfields market and the other in Covent Garden.
Our Top Picks
A Few Favourites
The menu is tweaked depending on seasonality. We strongly urge you to taste your way around the menu as we recommend everything there, but here are a few of our favourites.
- The Frog’s dill gin and tonic
- Negroni, highly recommended
- Pink Panther, gin and pomegranate infused with pink pepper.
- Butternut squash, sage and parmesan
- BBQ veal tartare, yolk and garden herbs (grown on site)
- Mac & Cheese- The Frog Way
- Smoked cod, creme fraiche and caviar
- Yuzu, raspberry, white chocolate and peanut
- Dark chocolate tofu and blood orange
Have a look at their menu in full here: The Frog
We hope you enjoy.